- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, messages written to us)
- If you enter a giveaway, your personal contact information, including name and email, is collected. If you win a physical prize, you will be asked to give your name and physical address.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Michele Brouder with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill out the contact form on our website
- Sign up for our newsletter
How will we use your data?
Michele Brouder collects your data so that we can:
- Respond to requests for contact via our contact form
- Send newsletters with information about upcoming book releases, promotions, and any other news we think might be interesting to you.
Sharing of Personal Data
Subscriber information is never shared with a third party. The only exception is that email addresses may occasionally be used to create lookalike audiences for online marketing. This in no way distributes the emails or signs subscribers up to any other services.
How do we store your data?
We store your data online if you make blog comments on this website. The contact form and newsletter signups are not stored on this website and are handled by a 3rd party newsletter service. When signing up for our newsletter, your information will remain in our system until such time that you unsubscribe.
Michele Brouder would like to send you information about products—primarily books, that we think you might like. This will only be done if you sign up for our newsletter.
You have the right at any time to stop Michele Brouder from contacting you for marketing purposes by clicking unsubscribe in any newsletter.
What are your data protection rights?
Michele Brouder would like to make sure you are aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Michele Brouder for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Michele Brouder correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Michele Brouder to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Michele Brouder erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Michele Brouder restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Michele Brouder’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Michele Brouder transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at:
2709 N Hayden Island Dr
Portland, Oregon, 97217, USA